Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rainy Day Fix

Tonight, I dodged tornados...
...which means I sat downstairs for five minutes after my grandma called me and told me to.
Who doesn't love the Midwest?!

Anyway, the entire forecast for this week is rather...err...springy. Luckily, I have music for such a line-up.
Bryce and I have been on this huge Amazon kick lately. We sold five semesters worth of textbooks and have been buying a bunch of theology books...I'm letting him pick out all of those. As for me, I had one special request:
I had really just heard "Rambling Man" and fell absolutely in love with it. I knew I had to listen to more by her.
Why don't you do the same?

(okay, so I searched the playlist.com, and their Laura Marling selection was limited...YouTube it is!)













Please enjoy...and stay dry!


No comments: