Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some more lovin'


My mind is off thinking of some lovely things! Allow me to share:)

1) This dress, found on Anthropologie. Honestly...what's not amazing about it (disregarding price, of course!)


2) This magical room! I'm thinking of doing it when I switch rooms. It would be wonderful to fall asleep and wake up to!


3) This girl! Amanda and I hung out tonight and got thoroughly creeped out by The Lovely Bones. It was rather fun (and much needed:)



4) This great band. Jason Schwartzman is rather fantastic by all regards!





5) Umm...how great (and positively dorky) is this tattoo? If only I didn't swear off all ink:)


6) Who is up for a sheet fort night? Seriously. How could that not be a great thing?!




Well, that's all for tonight! Sweet dreams!

No comments: