Saturday, May 1, 2010

ETSY DAY!!!

So today shall be the day I start my Etsy! Yay! Here comes Little Miss Sassafras!
Here's a peek at a few bows that will be on there!


And some past bows



And a glimpse of my week!

Bryce and i went to a Cardinals game on Wednesday! We did this thing where you go to the Stadium at 9:00 the morning of the game and wait in line for a voucher. The tickets are only $5.50, but the seats could be anywhere from standing room only to front row first base seats. This is the view from ours. I'd have to say we did pretty well:)

I went with Bryce's family to Crown Candy last night and got a strawberry malt. Rather sweet! This is a little less than 1/4 of the entire malt. See the silver things behind it? The malt comes out in that, and you pour it yourself. They have a challenge where you can try to drink five whole ones in a half an hour for some free malts. The guy from Man vs. Food tried it and lost about four in. I couldn't even finish half of one! The only thing i lost out on, however, was a veggie burger. Had I done the whole thing, Bryce said he would put one on the menu for his restaurant someday...too bad!

Oh, and remember that thing protruding from Jon's face (also known as a beard)? Well, i was there as he shaved it off at 12:00 AM. Say so long!

I will post later when the Etsy is up! Until then, enjoy this wonderful song from Cake!
>



No comments: