Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Some wonderful things...

Well hello there! 
I find myself distracted from homework (as usual) and want to share some things that have made me smile lately! 



1) Community 
I've watched way too much television these last few weeks, especially this show. As a community college student myself, I find the cracks pretty funny. My friend Jon let me borrow season 1, so I have a feeling this craze may last a little bit longer:)


2) The Age of Adz
Sufjan's new CD came in the mail a few days ago, and I am in love. The title track is currently my favorite. Definitely different from the States Albums, but it's still so wonderful.



3) Marcel the Shell with Shoes on
Okay, this video is rather adorable. I love the voice! 


4) Vintage glassware
Okay, this one is more random, but I got these glasses a few weeks ago from a thrift store and can't wait until I get to use them. They are perfect for fall! And please pardon my messy desk:)

So, what are you currently loving?


No comments: